The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, November 25, 2005

.
Work of the Non-Academic Kind

Thanksgiving was wonderful. Family and friends were with us and we had a delightful time. In the late evening after most went home, I went into my den and relived cherished thoughts and memories about my beloved father on his birthday. It was a good evening, and thinking that much more deeply of him was both beautiful and meloncholy, but every so valuable to my soul.

Today will be spent on Phase I and hopefully some of Phase II of the two-day plan of action to decorate the outside and inside of the house... stem to stearn... for the holidays. If I am successful, we will then spend Sunday cleaning our messes from this decoration so we may relax.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home