The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

.
Sick & Tired

Another brief post today. The elderly relative that had been hospitalized was released from said hospital late yesterday evening. She is happy to be home and we are all thankful she has improved.

I, on the other hand, seem to have caught the malady this elderly relative had. I feel extraordinairly sick... sore throat, fever, chills, coughing out a greenish/yellowish mucous that has a chunky texture, bowel issues, and other asundry ailments. I have come into the University simply to give one brief lecture, then I am heading home.

I shall check e-mail throughout the day if anyone (friend or student) wishes to contact me.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lawsonxina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, 18 January, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home