The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

.
Noise Pollution

I am not sure if I have extremely sensitive hearing, or if what I am perceiving is true. There is too damn much noise in our current society. People blare television sets to outrageous levels, and radio music.... hell, the volume is so loud it causes the metal panels on neighboring automobiles to rattle. What is our obsession with LOUD? Cannot people listen to things quietly? Cannot people speak quietly to each other? I have felt this way most of my life, but in the past few years, it seems that noise levels have reached an even greater decible level.

Enought already, let us experience quiet.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home