The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

.
A Brief Post

Today's post is short because I have been inundated with a seeming torrent of needy students seeking advice from me for future courses and career paths. I have many ideas I am hoping to write about, and I hope tommorrow will give me more time to write. In the mean time, if you read this, please comment on if you like the new look.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Abhilash said...

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$> <$I18NPostedByBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

Tuesday, 13 November, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home