The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

.
What To Do?

I am feeling a bit myopic in my mind today and cannot think of anything constructive to do or accomplish. To me, I think some strong physical exhertion would fit the bill, but what should that be? I have been very physically active the last several days and have felt antsy and not wanting to be a couch potato. I bedded my wife extensively after I returned home from my late evening class, I then walked 5 miles this morning at 5:30am. Now I feel antsy again. Perhaps I will go home and clean the garage. Dirty work, but also hopefully strenuous enough to get the antsy feeling to dissipate.

P.S. People... readers and writers.... PLEASE write in your blog today.... and/or comment on my blog today. My old favorites aren't writing a helluva lot, and my audience seems to have gone mute.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home