The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

.
What Is It?

I am not sure why this is, but I want people to read and comment on my dream I wrote about in Wednesday's post. If you have not done so, please scroll down and read it.

* * * * *


I am feeling a bit manical today. I am filled with excess energy. I have been inspired by thoughts of grant writing and new research possibilities. It is rare indeed for me to feel that way about writing grants, but with the Winter semester ending, and Spring/Summer beginning, it seems that all can be possible again!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home