The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

.
Unresolved Feelings

I still have unresolved feelings about whether or not to continue this blog. I am still letting it marinate in my mind.

However, very interesting gossip I have been privy to came to me from my baby brother. He and I were working on a car restoration project of a VW Beetle. He seemed rather less anxious and worried than he has been of late. He even drank two of the beers I had just purchased and put into the refrigerator in the pole barn (Labatts Brown) for drinking while working on the beast. He also smoked his pipe along with me without the typical kvetching he usually does related to the activity. I am not sure if this "secret" is responsible for his change in behaviors or if it is something else. However, my brother is a bit concerned about he and his wife perhaps being pregnant again. They both love and wish to have more children. However, with their youngest being only barely 7 months old, they had hoped to wait at least a year before trying again. I could tell the possibility was both pleasing and worrisome for him. He had concerns about his wife being pregnant again so soon, about how close in age this offspring would be to the 7 month old, etc, etc. And he was truly excited about the prospect of another kid, proud to be a daddy again, etc. So, as his wife is only 3-4 days late (she is typically quite regular), it is really only a minor possibility at the moment. If she does not menstruate by June 6th or 7th, THEN I will think the likelihood is much greater. Until now it is only conjecture.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home