The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, July 14, 2006

.
Trudging Along

I am going to try to grit my teeth and get through the last b*llsh*t I have to get through today (Friday) and then I am going to try to have a relaxing weekend with some time to prepare for doing WHAT I WANT TO DO come Monday. Everything feels rather too aggrivating to me at the moment... so there is not a helluva lot for me to say. But I am still trying to keep my vow to pull myself out of these doldrums.

My elderly mother is improving fairly well now. That is good and wonderful news.

My mind and body feel like they have been through the wringer, and my body feels fat, flabby, and uncoordinated. That WILL change.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home