The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

.
More of...

My mother seems to be holding her own and for that I am very glad. Continued hope and prayers and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

As for me, I am sicker than a dog. I have received strong antibiotics and codeine infused cough syrup from the physician for my ailment. He did not call it anything specific, but I am coughing out huge quantities of heavy, chunky, green mucous. I also am very sweaty and hot.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home