The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

.
More of the Same Again

My mother is still in the intensive care unit. It seems that her heart rhythms are a bit abnormal again. It is a waiting game, especially during the holiday weekend to see if anything may be done.

I am still sicker than a dog. The heavy, chunky green mucous is still being coughed out in massive quantities. I did take a temperature reading earlier and it was 102.4. My plans are to simply rest, make two brief apperances at the hospital today, try to sleep as much as possible, drink as much water, tea, and diet cola as possible, and if I grow restless, read a book or the newspaper.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home