The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

.
Tonight - Full Blown Test

After a few experiments during the evening, tonight I am going to experience my first full pineal glad stimulation test. I have it set so that when my wife arises on Wednesday morning (on this day of the week, she typically arises around 5:00am) she will simply flip a wall switch that will turn on three different 100 watt lamps throughout the bedroom. I suspect that when my alarm goes off, I will awaken in a much less groggy, irratble state, and may even awaken with a fair amount of energy and vitality as is typical for me in the summer.

I am crossing my fingers! Details in the next essay.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home