The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

.
Another Thing I am Mad At

I am also annoyed at blogger for whatever the hell they did that now makes it impossible to post a message on my site using Netscape! For the past few weeks (when all this b*llsh*t beta blogger crap took off like crazy), when I try to go to blogger to add to my site, blogger shuts down my NETSCAPE. I have been using Internet Explorer (which I dislike) when I wanted to post. But it is damn annoying and unfair to have to use Internet Explorer when I prefer Netscape.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home