The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

.
American Chopper & Hope

I am vowing to work myself out of the gloom I am in. I am not sure how long it may take, but i want to regain the casual expectation of contentedness and occasional expectation of joy. The frame of mind I have had is not healthy, nor is it benefiting others. I miss who I was. It is shocking to say, but I am starting to sound almost as dour as my baby brother.

With the snowstorm that passed through here Sunday evening, I anticipated and did get a "snowday" at the U. So, what did I do Sunday evening until the wee hours of the morning? I watched a marathon of the television program "American Chopper".

Perhaps I should chuck it all and live life like Paul Teutul Sr. Perhaps a good choice for me.

Stay Tuned.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home