The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 22, 2007

.
Delusions of Greatness

This weekend I participated in a segment of a workshop to improve education. It felt like I could glimpse happiness again. I could see and feel and remember what it used to be like to be a part of something big.

Then, of course, I realized how utterly damn stupid and utterly wasteful it was to even think about that. I am nothing but a servant. I barely have time to get to class on time. Life is empty.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home