The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

.
Pour

I am rather frustrated. I poured my heart and soul into an essay on this site today. I probably put in a full hour of writing, and the post was finished and ready to go. When I hit the "Publish Post" button, however, my machine froze. This was at 9am this morning.

I am too spent to try to rewrite it tonight. I apologize.

Proxmia.... in your comment, you speak about eye tissue regeneration. No nerve tissue associated with the eye (retina, optic nerve, optic chiasma) has the capability to be regenerated in humans at this time. There are some animal model studies that have shown a bit of promise, but as far as I have read, nothing yet is close to even a clinical trial, let alone a common practice. I am not sure if this answers your question well... in fact it may be too simple an answer to what seems a more complex worry or concern. If you would like to talk about this further, let me know and I can find a time that would work where we could discuss this.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home