The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

.
Current Plan of Attack


Yesterday's post is still something I am pondering. I am truly thinking the SSRI may be helpful for me to regain some of the sense of joy. But, at this point, I am going to simply try to muster up the determination and energy within myself.

It is so hard to sustain the energy, but I am going to give it a shot. No more being a worthless bum. I am going to force myself into exercising again, force myself into planning for the future again, forcing myself to get off my tail and do something.

It is not that I have not done the things I should... I have gotten the yard up to snuff, I have done all that is required of me, it is just that I have lost that spark of excitement, that idea of having goals. I want that back, I need that back.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home