The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

.
24 Hours

By sheer will and cussed determination, I stuck to my plan of only a single glass of juice as my food for each meal. I also with even more angry determination went walking AND even drummed up the gumption to also go to the University gym to "pump iron". I must say that I feel less tired, less lethargic. I am not particularly hungry either. Though, I did have a few moments (especially later in the evening while watching television) where I wanted to snack on food. I hope I can stick to the exercise routines. Philosophically, I am trying to prove something to myself.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home