The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

.
Sick of Me

I am sure damn near all of you are sick of my whining and complaining and sadness. I have decided to try to bottle that all up and put it on the shelf and ignore it for a while. That said, it appears I have little of value to say.

The only news of any (and very minor) merit is that I think I will resurrect my attempt at writing a novel by joining this year's "National Novel Writing Month" again. I did this in 2004 but did not finish. A small part of this work is seen in the "Grates of Rat" blog. I think I will use the same space, but post a new work of fiction. I shall begin in the next few days.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home