The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

.
Reprieve

I feel a sense of relief and reprieve. Overnight, there has been a release of roughly eight inches of snow and they have decided to close the University today because they are unprepared (the snow was unexpected). This gives me a chance to work at home and get caught up on many of the tasks that were lending to my irritable mood earlier.

I shall now get to work and then after a bit, I shall take a break and shovel snow.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home