The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 07, 2008

.
Wiped Out

I can only leave a brief post at the moment because I am completely wiped out. Here is a brief synopsis:

1. I went to speak with Fr. Thomas. It was good to talk and good to have him listen. There were a few kernels of advice he gave me that were helpful. I shall flesh them out tomorrow.

2. In my thinking about and getting ready to see Fr. Thomas, I neglected perpetrations for the three day work related meeting I needed to leave for on Friday. The meeting was three hours north of my home, and the preparations were extensive. I only arrived back a few hours ago, and I am fully bushed. Again, more about this experience tomorrow.

3. Mapiprincesa - I just read the information you provided. I will write more about that as well tomorrow.

Good evening friends. I hope to sleep well.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home