The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

.
Coffee & Fiber Cereal

I hit a rough patch yesterday afternoon. What ensued was an evening of difficult feelings and emotions and a very rough night of sleep.

I am sitting here drinking my coffee and eating a bowl of fiber cereal at the moment. Soon, I will begin another workday of drudgery. This day will be mimicked on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and very likely Monday. My only hope for relief is to come on Tuesday.

What ho, beautiful day!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home