The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.
Too Damn Busy For Emotions

As it is the first week of the new semester, I am unfortunately too damn stressed and busy to have emotions, so this week it seems a rather moot point. Unless, of course, you count my STRESS as my emotion.

I guess that works. It is how I am feeling. It is aggravating that after these far too many years of teaching that I still feel the stress and anxiety at the start of a semester. Yet, it is comforting to know that at the end of this first week, I will feel back up to snuff and will have smooth sailing (fingers crossed).

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home