The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

.
Quiet, Peaceful Workday

On this, the first day of the year, I have purposefully gone in to work because of the wonderful peace and tranquility of having no one else about in the whole place! I have gotten a tremendous amount of organizing and cleaning done, and have been able to contemplate plans for the upcoming semester that I will likely outline for you as I firm up these plans designed to increase my productivity, my research, my joy, and my fun in life!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home