The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

.
Spent

Spent the morning at the laundromat washing and bleaching the clothes I had frozen in garbage bags outside. I washed the full set twice.

We had a gathering with my wife's side of the family this afternoon, and while on that side of town, I drove the extra distance and went to mass at the parish I grew up at and my mother was buried from. It left me sad, and I wish I had gone to another parish.

I apologize, I am too spent to write more tonight. I have so much work to do.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home