The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

.
Day 115!

I am happy to say that I have now walked 115 days in a row! AND, all of my friends in warmer climates will be even more surprised to know that we have been experiencing Arctic temperatures. The actual temperature when I walked this morning was -12 degrees Fahrenheit (-25 degrees Celcius) and the wind chill factor made it feel as if it were -42 degrees!. I wore a face mask like this and I came back into the house with inch long (2.54cm) ice sickles hanging from my mustache (the only exposed area so I could breath through my mouth). It was fun!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home