The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

.
150

Today was my 150th consecutive day of walking. I am happy and actually somewhat surprised I have been able to maintain the consistency. It has made a significant different in my physical body, as I am now in a normal BMI. If you go to the Adult BMI Calculator on that site and input your weight and height, you can assess your BMI. When I first started walking seriously 5 months ago, I weighed 42 pounds more than I do today.

The walking has also been helpful for my mood as well. Even though I still an in a very rough mood currently, on average, my mood is far more positive in the last five months that it has been in the last two or three years.

I wish I could feel happier, less worried, less fearful. But, I have not figured that out yet. But I do know that my walking has been helping me feel the harsh emotions less.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home