The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

.
Day 122, But Meloncholy

I have made it 122 days now of consistent walking. And by and large it has been very good for me. On average, I feel more alert, happier, and have less trouble sleeping.

Yet, for the past couple of days, I have felt quite blue. It is hard to shake. I feel pressured from the time commitments of the new semester and I feel stressed about some financial matters of my mother's estate.

So, happiness is eluding me at the moment.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home