The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

.
In A Rough Patch Emotionally

I am in a rough patch emotionally again. I am overwhelmed with fears of death and dying for myself and for others around me. I seem to have little coping mechanisms available to me to deal with these emotions other than to *try* to ignore them. And, unfortunately, that is easier said than done on many days.

I feel ineffective and useless and have no energy to "pull myself up by my bootstraps" to struggle into a different place emotionally. Instead, I am feeling all I can muster energy wise is to simply exist and to drift through the day until the next day comes.

I am not sure if writing this is valuable or not. My readership has plummeted to new lows. But, oh well. I am to tired to try to drum up readers.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, 25 January, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 26 January, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home