The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, August 10, 2009

.
What? Where? When? Why? To What Extent?

I have so many thoughts and ideas running through my furry-faced mind, that I do not know where to begin. There are so many things I can/want/should think about and should write about and should talk about... but my focus is fairly short-lived on any one item. Typically, I am able to maintain focus for long stretches of time, but right now and for the last several days that has not been my strong suit. Perhaps it is a result of the paint fumes? Perhaps I have been indulging in too many pipes each day for the last several? More likely than not it is simply Summer... and I can get away with limited focus.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home