The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 12, 2010

.
Quiet, Yet Busy

Today was a quiet day on this blog, but I was busy building another talk for another meeting I am going to present at in a short while. While I enjoy traveling to meetings, and I enjoy giving the talks on my research, the nitty-gritty details and the minutia inherent in building my PowerPoint slides is not something I was excited nor interested in doing today. Thus it became the focus of the total of my day. But, I feel the end in sight and hopefully will have the damn thing in the bag by mid-morning on Tuesday.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home