The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 21, 2011

.
Feeling Pleasant



I cannot post this from home because I am still trying to fix a damn computer glitch so this will be uploaded as soon as I have time from my research lab to do so.

I am feeling rather pleasant at the moment, and have just arrived home from talking a bit with my elderly father-in-law and enjoying a few libations and pipes. All seems pretty decent with the world at the moment. Let us hope it stays that way.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home