The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

.
Life of Riley



I have done so little the last several days, I am surprised at myself. Other than walking for exercise and snow shoveling... I really have not done a damn thing other than:

sleep
read
talk
smoke my pipe
have a variety of interludes with my wife
drive the cats nuts with my laser pointer that I had meant to leave in my office
eat

I have found this to be a pattern I greatly enjoy cycling through repeatedly. It is akin to the instructions on a bottle of shampoo: "Wash, Rinse, Repeat". And so, I have and so I shall continue to do so.

By the way, the play was also fun!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home