The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 28, 2011

.
9:30 & No Data

I am resisting being irate. It is 9:30pm and the member of the team who needs to give me data told me this morning that she was "too busy" and would get it to me later today by e-mail.

I quit writing in the late afternoon because there was absolutely NOTHING I could continue with without her data. So, I went to visit my father-in-law for pipes and beverages. I stopped at the U on my way back to check my e-mail and STILL NO DAMN RESPONSE FROM HER.

Oh well, I shall be Zen. I *did* enjoy myself visiting my father-in-law.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home