The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 31, 2011

.
To Hell With It

This woman I have been having to deal with is simply rude. She was even rude in the data she gave me. So, she made my life more difficult again by my needing to explain the errors in her opinions in her data. This is not something that I should have to do, but if I do not explain her wrong actions, it could harm someone else on the team badly. I will work to explain her errors... and I am sure she will get p*ss*d about it. Tough!

I am writing a part two for today. I made a rough draft of a final report and said to myself, "To Hell With It!" and stuffed it in my bag. Then I went with my wife to the park and we played in the snow for a about two hours and I took a few photos of winter scenes. I feel glad that I did not allow this other team member's rudeness to completely spoil my day.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous student said...

you seem like quite a sensitive professor for a man with a phd.

Monday, 07 February, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home