The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

.
Feeling Meloncholy




I am trying to dig myself out of a bout of melohcholy, but it is rough going right now. Most everything I think about leads me to the emotional sadness that if I let it take hold can easily turn to despair.

I must struggle on an dig my way out.

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger David Barber said...

Keep digging, Pipe. I can only apologise for not getting over here as much. Get that chin up!

Thursday, 14 April, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

I am trying to dig myself out of a bout of melohcholy,

I figured out yesterday that I'm also depressed, as much as I hate to admit that. I'm depressed because of all this fucking rain and the cold creeping into me.

I need some warm sunny days and I'll be fine again. These assholes should share some of their global warming with me.

Friday, 15 April, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

I must struggle on an dig my way out.

Look up, or the lead weight on the end of the rope I'm tossing down to you may bonk you on the noggin. :-)

Friday, 15 April, 2011  
Blogger Dirk said...

Pipe,

Take advantage of the lower levels of serotonin to tap into, and write about emotions that are less accessible when one is feeling more chipper.

Dirk

Monday, 18 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home