The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Briefly



Just a brief post for the moment as I am getting things ready for a long day of "professoring" here at the U.  It was a nice, pleasant weekend!  Saturday, my wife and oldest daughter went to a shower for some relatives.  My son and I spent the day together just enjoying.   Mass was very nice on Saturday evening and then we went to a play. 

Sunday was a day filled with yard work, and then feeling not like heating up the kitchen (it was 90 degress outside), we went to the local Indian restaurant and ate their buffet that they have on Sunday.  They had delicious Pinde chole, so I was especially pleased,  but the Tiki Chicken was excellent as well as were the lentils and all the dishes. 

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger austere said...

You have a son and a daughter?? Glad to (finally) meet them! :)

Wish I could comment on the khana, but I'm hindoo and would need to bathe in the ganges if I had even a whiff of that tiki chicken. Did you have any mithai, any dessert/s?

Tuesday, 22 May, 2012  
Blogger Andrew said...

I have never tried Indian food, but watch a lot of British entertainment and they talk about going out for curry. Need to try it soon to satiate my curiosity.

Tuesday, 22 May, 2012  
Blogger amelia said...

Love Indian food! Vegetarian of course, but we have to drive an hour and a half to the nearest Indian restaurant from where we live...

Wednesday, 23 May, 2012  
Anonymous chiropractors new jersey said...

Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

Sunday, 16 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home