The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Long Day Today



Today is a long day of teaching and I may not return home until 10:30pm.  Even though it is a helluva lot of talking and quite a bit of work, I am cautiously hopeful that the day will be trouble-free and hassle-free.  I think it may very well be so.  My fingers are crossed. 

I feel a bit more spruced up as well, because I went and had a haircut and a beard and moustache trim yesterday.  My heavy, unruly hair is now short enough that it doesn't have a whole lot of ways to go unkempt and my beard is trimmed neatly so it does not gravitate towards the wooly look and I trimmed the lip line of my moustache to give it a sharper edge so to keep it tidier as well.  I look, and feel clean. 

Also, I have been thinking about olives.  I probably will eat a can or jar (or both) of them when I get home late tonight.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Well, have a good day.

Tuesday, 15 May, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

Isn't that one olive too many?

Wednesday, 16 May, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home