The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, July 13, 2012


Friday, Casual Day


 


I have decided to have today be a pretty easy, gentle day.  I have walked and gone to the gym of course, and I have worked on one small project.  However, I think that shall be it for me.  I am going to go to a movie with the family, and then after that play some putt-putt golf, and then I will probably head out to my in-laws for some pipes and libations. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I woke up to a hell of a thunder and lightening storm, then the grid went down for a few hours but everything is back to normal now.

Not sure what I'll do today, don't do much planning anymore, just go with the flow. Maybe I'll work on side curtains for the boat.

Friday, 13 July, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home