The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just Working & Thinking


Today has been a pretty productive day of working and thinking.  I got up and got an early start to my walking, getting on the road at about 4:45am.  I was at the gym by 6:30am, and showered and in my office at 7:50 am.  Before I got to my office this morning, I had already drank 70 ounces (2.07 liters) of water.  I immediately fired up my computer and fired up my pipe and started working on updating a set of assignments I give my introductory biology students in the Fall. 

It has been an enjoyable morning.  I think I will now go home and paint the deck on the house, do some trimming and fine-tuning in terms of yard work.  Later this evening, I think we will go to the public pool and go swimming. 

One other nice note for me, we went to a used bookstore last night, and I found a copy of a Robin Cook mystery novel I had not yet read.  I will be looking forward to digging in.  It is called "Fatal Cure". 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I've recently been reading a lot of western's, I like westerns and the good guys in them.

Time to take Helen to the knee doctor, just a routine checkup.

*poof*

Wednesday, 11 July, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home