The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, October 05, 2012

1476

I did not mention that on September 20th I hit the four year mark of walking every day for about five miles without missing a single day.  So, I thought I would update you on the day that I am now.  Today, October 5th is the 1,476 day I have walked each and every day, roughly 5 miles, outside, regardless of the weather, regardless of my being sick, regardless of anything.  I did it 1476 days in a row without MISSING A SINGLE DAY.  

5 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

That's a good track record, most of the walking I do anymore is just all the walking I do around my place as I work on things, and numerous trips over to Helen's to bullshit with her.

Friday, 05 October, 2012  
Blogger BBC said...

If the wifey isn't into morners you may as well take long walks, you might run into a nice catholic hooker looking to cheer you up. :-)

Friday, 05 October, 2012  
Blogger BBC said...

Don't go messing with Baptist hookers now, just stick with family poontang. Hehehehe

Friday, 05 October, 2012  
Blogger BBC said...

'Working' nuns are okay also, hell, they can just go to a priest and give him a confession and a blow job and be absolved.

Friday, 05 October, 2012  
Blogger BBC said...

Oh hell, looks likes there's train wreck on farm road 1476 with a RR crossing and engine 6969.

Wait, never mind, you're on the midnight whack off special.

Friday, 05 October, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home