The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Omnious



It feels like a rough day is ahead.  I am not sue why.  Perhaps it has been the news coverage of the horrific mass murder in CT, or perhaps it is something else.  It feels gloomy today. 

I am hoping to turn around these feelings and make today productive.  Saturday has been my weak spot in terms of my new pipe efforts.  We shall see.  I am not feeling as consistent as I would like in my demeanor this morning.  But, I will continue to try to persevere and make it a good day. 

PipeTobacco

Today's (Saturday's) Goal =0 bowls
Yesterday's (Friday's) Goal = 0 bowls
Actual consumption (Friday) = 0 bowls

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

If you ever report a super great day I'm going to get drunk to fucking celebrate it. :-)

I'm going to the bar for a bit this afternoon to bullshit with others, and tomorrow I'm going to a shooting match, that's the best my weekend is going to get but I'll take it.

Saturday, 15 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home