The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Routine Shot to Hell



My routine was shot to hell today, which accounts for the later than usual post.   But that is not so much of a bad thing.  I have been running around doing all sorts of odds and ends, both at the U and away from the U.  I have gotten a lot done.  Now I am off again after checking my e-mail briefly.  I should have more time to post something a bit more substantial tomorrow.  

Isn't that a beautiful pipe shown above?  Damn!  It makes me wish today was a "special pipe smoking occasion" but it is not.  I am hoping Friday may be. 

PipeTobacco

Today's (Tuesday's) Goal =0 bowls
Yesterday's (Monday's) Goal = 0 bowls

Actual consumption (Monday) = 0 bowls

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

No, a later post isn't such a bad thing but it did give me something to bitch about. :-)

Tuesday, 18 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home