The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Balmy & Pleasant for Here

It is a very pleasantly balmy 32 degrees here at the moment and I am sitting outside in the backyard smoking my pipe while I give our puppy time to do her "business" after eating her dinner a few minutes ago.  The cloud cover is quite dense and palpable which lends to the warmth, and the is a gentle snowfall of large, heavy flakes.  I am still having a pleasant feeling of calmness which I am trying to parlay into every aspect of day-to-day living.  The success I have been having in this regard is delightful.  

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

48 degrees here at the moment.

Tuesday, 14 January, 2014  
Blogger Vape blow said...

Enjoy the smoking and also u can enjoy party in America with blow hookah

Thursday, 16 January, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home