The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Must Start

I must start writing again. I miss the interaction on my blog. I will start with a brief post today. And try to have at least five posts per week.  It was a busy day at the U. But it was an enjoyable day as well. My class went well and I talked way more than I had in a long time.  I am trying to keep up a lifestyle of simplicity and calmness and general feelings of good will.  I am working to keep my emotions even keeled and to have general feelings of contentment. So far so good.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

How can a professor in a university keep up a lifestyle of simplicity?

I don't think that is ever going to happen.

Tuesday, 14 January, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home