The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hopped Up on Java






Interesting feelings this afternoon.  I usually drink coffee every morning.  Today, I may have either had a bit stronger coffee than usual or a bit more of it (two 24 ounce Starbuck dark roasts) than usual, but I am feeling a bit fuzzy & energized in a rather pleasant but unfocused fashion.

Usually I do not feel this way from coffee.  But it is rather fun.  I will have to keep it in mind in the future, but I am not sure I could purposefully replicate it with reliability.  I think I better stick to working on unimportant paperwork in my office this afternoon, instead of working on the precision requiring work I had been thinking of doing in my lab.  :)

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I make my own coffee, can make it as strong or weak as I like. I tried some Chamomile tea, supposed to help you sleep, doesn't work for me.

Friday, 19 September, 2014  
Blogger thimscool said...

Coffee is a helluva drug.

Saturday, 20 September, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home