The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Fall & Pipes

Fall is perhaps the nicest season to smoke a pipe (not that there is a bad season) it is cool and crisp outside in the early morning when I walk with my dog.  The solitude at 5am is peaceful and pleasant.  I usually say the Rosary during my walk, and on a day like today, it feels just right... all things meld together to make a nice start to the day. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Rosary.... LOL... My mother needed that crutch also.

I'm still trying to stop smoking.

I'm leaving to Texas on Monday to meet some blog friends, the rest of you monkeys are in charge of the zoo while I'm gone.

Wednesday, 08 October, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home