The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Again

My wife and I so enjoyed the play last night that we went to see it again!  That is not something I've ever done before, but it just felt good.  We both were happy to go again.  This was a matinee showing and was again wonderful!  

High temperatures around here have been in the low 20s the last few days.  Walking at 5 am with my dog is quite cold again, usually in the low teens.  I am not quite acclimated to it yet so I do feel it, but I am building this season's cold tolerance and suspect it will feel pretty normal on a few more days.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Some are worth seeing twice.

Should start warming up a bit here.

Monday, 17 November, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home