The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

What Will Be?

Random thoughts this morning....

Yesterday I went in the afternoon to have a few libations with my father-in-law after having a busy day with getting two of my Honors Studebts ready to give their presentations for their research and handling all sorts of Departmental bullsh*t.  It was nice like always.  Then my wife and I went to a funeral for a neighborhood friend I grew up with.  That was, of course very sad.

Everyone from my old neighborhood was there.  They all seemed so very frail.  It was wonderful too see so many faces from my childhood, but meloncholy as well.  

On the presidential front, I had mentioned to my fathe-in-law several weeks ago the idea o what if both Trump and Sanders decide to run as no -traditional party candidates?  The thought of four candidates in November seemed a silly joke at the time, but now I am nervous it could really happen.  It will be chaos of it does.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Something is always born from chaos.

Saturday, 09 April, 2016  
Blogger BBC said...

For the first time in over fifty years I did not smoke anything yesterday.

Sunday, 10 April, 2016  
Blogger E. Rosewater said...


BBC makes and excellent point about things being born from chaos.

Tuesday, 12 April, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home