The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Writing More

Trying to write at least something every day now.  I hope to be joining BBC on the path to bein tobacco free very soon.

Did not eat anything today as it was too damn busy at work.  My wife is getting home late so I am going to be eating a sub for dinner.  I just put it in the fridge until I can get to it after finishing up some grading and other b*llsh*t paperwork I have to get done.  

I ran three of the five miles today again!  Hell... I should always say "jog" not "run" because I am pretty damn slow.  But still, it is good for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Here is a link to Doc Teri on Facebook, take her new profile picture with a grain of salt, after all, she is a university professor that knows she is batshit crazy. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/teri.j.bellis

Wednesday, 20 April, 2016  
Blogger BBC said...

Hey, Teri wants to know if you are on Facefuck, er, I mean Facebook.

Wednesday, 20 April, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home