The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Mexican Place


My wife and I took the family out to eat on Sunday and we decided to traverse across town to a small Mexican restaurant we had not been to in a number of years.  It was really very nice, and the food was beautifully done. 

We had an appetizer of chips and guacomole.... and the order came back in a beautiful arrangement that looked like a blossoming flower.  The guacomole was the center of the flower in a beautiful mound and fresh chips were inserted all round in several rows like petals on a flower. 

They were very nice to me too in terms of my order.  I ordered a "3 burrito" platter that comes with rice and beans on the side.  Normally on the menu, they have the dinners have all three burritos be the same type (chunky bean, chicken, ground beef, or beef tips).  I asked if it would be possible to have one burrito be chunky bean, one chicken, and one beef tips, and they very kindly obliged me. 

A very nice way to have a Sunday meal. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I don't much like the burritos here.

Tuesday, 19 February, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home